Here's what's making One Goal news, September 2014.
Vitamins and minerals (also called micronutrients) are important to your health at any age. Even still, two billion people are not consuming the nutrients they need to grow properly, live healthy lives, and raise a healthy family. One Goal partner The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) share five ways vitamins and minerals keep our bodies and minds healthy every day from A to Zinc. Read more >>
In Malaysia there is a family that is making a difference for Asia's future generation. The Wong family, who are ambassadors and fundraisers for One Goal Malaysia, raised RM19,487.20 from their friends and family for nutrition clubs in Vietnam. Read the guest post by Grace Wong >>
More from One Goal
- One Goal makes the big screen at AFC Cup QF and AFC Champions League SF matches
- Learnings from "Child malnutrition, growth, and development in global health – interview with Dr. Barry Bogin"
- Nutrition news around the web, September 2014
From One Goal on Facebook
- SoccerEx Global Conference attendees become Champions For Child Nutrition
- F3 and One Goal freestyle football ambassadors in the CSO Zone at SoccerEx
- #WorldWaterWeek - Clean water is just as important to good nutrition as healthy food
- Health is the core of all human development