Welcome to your One Goal August news digest.
18 August marked the 500-day milestone to the end of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). In the 500-day countdown One Goal joins partners, colleagues, and stakeholders in nutrition in calling for targeted interventions before the MDGs expire to save the lives of thousands of women and millions of children. One Goal also joins the call for global leaders to develop and include a goal focused on improving global nutrition for the post-2015 Sustainable Development Goals -- because every child should enjoy good nutrition. Read more >>
Malnutrition is a complex issue with many tricky terms and definitions. And not everyone "speaks" nutrition. Use this cheat sheet to guide your way through nutrition terminology. See the cheat sheet >>
More from One Goal
- Nutrition gives us a future in life and in football (International Youth Day)
- (World Breastfeeding Week) Breastfeeding - A winning goal for life
- Facts about breastfeeding and nutrition
- One Goal's "Champions for Child Nutrition" video plays on the big screen at AFC Champions League and AFC Cup quarter-finals matches
- We heart nutrition
- Breastfeeding and the MDGs
ONE GOAL AND F3 AT SOCCEREX GLOBAL CONVENTION - 6-10 SEPTEMBER, MANCHESTER
At the football industry’s leading business event which attracts over 4,500 of football’s most senior decision makers for five days of networking, learning and business -- the SoccerEx Global Convention -- One Goal and the Freestyle Football Federation will join to formalise their partnership in the effort to end child malnutrition in Asia.
To subscribe to One Goal's newsletter, please register your email address at onegoal.asia/join